By now you’ve heard about CrossFit from an overzealous friend or you’ve driven past the gym and seen us chipping through a workout. Tune out all your preconceived notions of what CrossFit is and come see for yourself. Your first class is on us. That’s because we believe in what we’re doing and feel confident that you will want to keep coming back. There is something for everyone in our CrossFit classes. Whether you excel at cardio, gymnastics or weightlifting, you will find something that you do well, and something that always needs improvement. You will experience what it’s like to be well rounded in your fitness, rather than specializing in one specific thing. Our programming is created by Ben Bergeron, one of the most respected CrossFitters in the world. Each class is one hour, and when you leave the gym, every muscle in your body will be awake.
Bootcamp style aerobic fun.
TTown Fit takes the cardio element from CrossFit and combines it with light weights to give you a full aerobic workout that is guaranteed to build your engine and increase your speed and endurance. Unlike regular CrossFit classes, TTown Fit does not use barbells and instead focuses on using your body in a cardiovascular capacity for a longer duration. Think lean, mean running machine!
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 – 11:00 am
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Build your aerobic capacity and become a more efficient runner while improving your overall ability to do work.
Athletes around the world are experiencing success in their athletic goals with this type of training. Our program is designed to help any athlete, regardless of age or athletic ability. We will help provide the tools and training to get you to your goal race.
- 2 hour Run clinic – Saturday, August 26th 11:00-1:00pm
- 8 Week Program that will have specialized programming for the Tulsa Run as the goal race. This is intended for athletes that are currently doing some sort of cross training.
- This will consist of 3 programmed runs per week, 2 during the week and a weekend run. We will offer 2 coached Saturday runs each month. Clinic is required for the program.
- Cost is $50 for the program.
- Please email: email@example.com to sign up!
There is a phrase used in the CrossFit community: “You can’t out-exercise a bad diet.” At TTown, we know that going to the gym is only part of the equation. Nutrition plays a huge role in your performance in and out of the box. Join us in one of our nutrition challenges or sign up for one-on-one consulting with one of our qualified trainers. We want to work with you to make lifestyle changes that will provide you with more energy, more muscle, leaner body mass and an increased performance at the gym.
- To learn more about the Zone, the diet we endorse, visit (link to the Zone)
- Sign up for one-on-one nutrition counseling today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide your child with basic functional movements in a FUN and interactive environment.
The movements involved in our class include all the things kids do on a day-to-day basis. Push, pull, squat, run, throw, climb, and jump properly. These skills will provide your child with the physical and mental edge they need to excel in their sport.
- $10 per class or $30 monthly
- Every Wednesday night @ 6:30-7:30pm
- Kids ages 6-12 years old
- To sign-up Email: email@example.com