For as long as I can remember, fitness, athletics and competing, have been integral parts of my life. Yet, somewhere between college life, getting married and having children, I lost the drive to challenge myself mentally and physically inside the gym. Working out had become more of a job, than something I enjoyed.
In May of 2009, I was persuaded by my husband and some friends to take a CrossFit class. It wasn’t love at first sight, as I was worried about getting “bulky” and whether I was burning enough calories. However, once I got over those unhealthy concerns, I never looked back. CrossFit has transformed me from both a physical and mental standpoint. The challenge and sense of accomplishment I feel after completing a workout, as well as the community spirit that CrossFit generates, have had a tremendous impact on my life!
My desire as a trainer is to help inspire and encourage T-Town CrossFitters to make long-term healthy lifestyle changes through CrossFit and proper nutrition. My passion has evolved into helping others achieve goals they never thought possible!!
- CrossFit Level One Certification
- CrossFit Level Two Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastic Certification
- USA Gymnastics Safety and Risk Management Certification
- Completed Stott Pilates Training
- 4 Times Regional Qualifier in the Individual Division
- 2011 Heart of America Team Competition, 1st Place
- 2012 North Central Regionals: 1st Place, Team Division
- 2012 Reebok CrossFit Games: Competitor, Team Division
- 2013: 1st Place, Fittest in OK, Team Division
- 2014: 1st Place, Fittest in Ok, Team Division